I keep waiting for the day when I can grab a cup of tea and currant scone, sit at my computer and catch up with you about the past couple of months. But the likelihood of that time ever arriving is about as likely as Fabio riding up on a stallion and declaring, “I can’t believe it’s not butter” while shmearing my aforementioned pastry.
(Ew. Mental note: Fabio and shmear are two words that should not be uttered in the same sentence. Ever.)
So, while we still need to catch up, I’m going to just start throwing out tidbits au courant, so as to avoid getting even further behind. Au courant scone tidbits, if you will. (Well, *I* laughed out loud, anyway.)
1. Kathy Griffin has announced her new tour schedule. Alas, nothing in these parts. I blame Seattle for keeping and having their way with her for three whole nights.
Well, until she finds herself jonesing for more aebleskivers, guess this’ll have to make do:
Kathy Griffin’s E! True Hollywood Story premieres on Saturday
2. America’s Next Top Model: E! True Hollywood Story on Sunday 10/21!!
3. I stopped watching Tim Gunn’s new series after the second episode. (And I fast-forwarded through both of them. Thank heavens for dvr.) I heart him soooo much, but, c’mon. Haven’t we seen this show done to death already? (Guess Bravo thought so, too, because the show’s been nixed.) And Veronica Webb’s hair creeps me out.
(Hmmm… Just after writing the above, I stumbled upon this. Kinda sums it all up, don’tchya think?)
Sigh. Guess I’ll forego the filler and wait for the real entree: Project Runway Season 4 premieres Wednesday, November 14! tic-toc-tic-toc…
4. Felt Club: XL Holiday 2007 happens Sunday, November 18, from 11am-6pm on the LACC campus! There will also be a section called MAKER SQUARE, a miniature version of Maker Faire!
Sofie’s 1st birthday is the day before (11/17). Of course, nothing’s going to get in the way of my baby’s birthday. Ideally, I’d have liked to go down to LA and hang out the night before, but I’ll probably just plan to get up Sunday super early, grab some java and hit the road.
If you wanna come along, let me know! (And you know you wanna. I mean, check out this vendor list!)
5. love it.blahblahblah | Comments (2)